Information by subject area
This area is split up into the following sections:
- Anti-Terrorism laws
- Child and family law
- Consumer and money problems
- Discrimination and human rights
- Family violence
- Home and neighbourhood
- Media and communications
- Mental health
- Motor vehicles
- Public transport
- Welfare and Centrelink
Each section will include, where available, a list of legal resources such as:
- Web links for community legal centres, relevant community organisations and government organisations including courts, tribunals, commissions, complaint resolution agencies and ombudsman schemes.
- Web links to relevant publications.
- Web links to relevant websites.
Please note: information on this website does not substitute for legal advice.