Location: 21 Alamein Rd, West Heidelberg VIC 3081
Phone: (03) 9450 2002
Fax: (03) 9458 1067
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm
"Our mission is to work with the community for social justice"
West Heidelberg Community Legal Service is a not-for-profit organisation providing a free range of legal services to the Banyule community.
We were established in 1975 in the Olympic Village precint. We have always been co-located with Banyule Community Health, this long standing partnership between the agencies continues today.
Services we provide:
- Legal Advice
- Case Work
- Court Representation
- Community Legal Education
- Law Reform
- Community Activities
Areas of law we cover:
- Criminal Law
- Tenancy Rights and Responsibilities
- Victims of Crime Tribunal Assistance (VOCAT)
- Infringement Court Fines (special circumstances only)
- Intervention Orders
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (uninsured)
- Divorce (where there are no children under the age of 18)