Whittlesea Community Legal Service is:
- One of over 40 community legal centres in Victoria
- A free legal service
- Community based and independent of government and Victoria Legal Aid
WCLS is a program of Community Information Whittlesea and is supported by Kildonan Child and Family Services.
Community Information Whittlesea,
Shop 111 Epping Plaza, Epping 3176
Phone: (03) 9401 6655
Fax: (03) 9401 6688
Hours of operation:
Our service is wheelchair accessible.
Interpreters - on site and telephone interpreters available.
Other services provided:
Provides free legal advice to people living in the City of Whittlesea and surrounding areas.
The legal service is located within Community Information Whittlesea (CIW). CIW is a community information service that also provides:
- Emergency relief
- Generalist settlement support workers
- Volunteer Placement Program
- Taxation help
- Public access computer and Internet facilities
- Whittlesea Community Legal Service brochure.
A downloadable PDF version of the WCLS free legal service information brochure.